Fines are due in full on the day of court, unless ordered otherwise by the Court.
Types of Payment
We accept cash, money orders, or cashier's checks. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Pay by Mail
- Make your money order or cashiers check payable to: HENDERSON COUNTY GENERAL SESSIONS COURT
- Write your name and citation/docket number on check
- Enclose the ticket or provide the citation number located in the uppper right hand corner of your citiation on the payment.
- If a receipt is desired, also include a self addressed, stamped envelope.
- Mail to: Henderson County General Sessions, 170 Justice Center Dr, Lexington,TN 38351
Pay in Person
Fines may be paid in person at 170 Justice Center Dr, Lexington, TN 38351. Office hours are 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding legal holidays).