What to Bring to Court
Before you come to court, here are the things you should bring with you:
- Proper identification (driver's license, passport, social security card, etc)
- Your copy of the citation, summons, or subpeona
- Appearance letter and/or court documents
- Any receipts regarding your case (i.e., bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.)
- Any documents which prove compliance with the judge's orders and/or sentencing.(For Traffic Court, proof of compliance with the violation listed on the citation.)
- Method of payment (money order, cash, or cashier's check)
- Do not use nicknames or an alias. Use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case and verify the spelling on the documents is correct. If they are not, please advise the court
- Provide the court with your current address
- Appropriate dress is required. No obscene slogans on clothing. Shirt and shoes are required. No low-cut blouses, tops, or dresses are allowed. No sunglasses or hats/caps are allowed.
- DO NOT BRING A CELL PHONE TO COURT.
If you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court will issue a warrant for your arrest and you can be jailed and/or fined. For more information, comments, or questions contact us at (731) 968-2031