Henderson County is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
For current non-BOE job openings, click HERE.
For current BOE positions, see below:
EMPLOYMENT PROCEDURES-CERTIFIED TEACHING POSITIONS:
1. Review openings.
2. Fill out application: Certified
3. Return to BOE
4. Be interviewed.
5. Be fingerprinted. Click here for instructions.
6. If hired, you will need to bring SS card, drivers license, and teacher license to:
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
17 Monroe St, 2nd Floor
PO Box 495
Amy Bowman - (731) 651-0255
Hours to Complete Personnel Paperwork:
8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays
**Please note: All paperwork and a physical must be turned in before receiving a check.
**Notarized results of Fingerprinting within the last year are acceptable. Otherwise, ALL applicants for ALL positions will have to be fingerprinted.**
1. Fill out application: Non Certified
2. Return application to BOE.
3. Be interviewed.
4. If selected, be fingerprinted. Click here for instructions.
5. Once fingerprint results are received by the Finance Office, you will then be contacted to complete the employment process.